Dual Whitening Activated Coconut Charcoal with Baking Soda
Our activated charcoal teeth whitening powder contains carefully selected natural ingredients to safely polish and whiten teeth.
Activated charcoal, also called activated carbon, lifts stains rapidly without damaging teeth or causing tooth sensitivity.
- Made from Organic Coconut Husks
- Added sodium bicarbonate for more effective whitening
- Made in the USA
- Whitens Teeth
- Freshens Breath
- Flavor: Mint
- Contents: 20g
- PAO (Period-After-Opening): 12months
Directions: Wet toothbrush. Dip brush into charcoal powder. Brush gently for 1-2 minutes, paying special attention to stained teeth. Rinse mouth well with water.
Ingredients: Activated Charcoal from Coconuts, Sodium Bicarbonate, Bentonite Clay, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint)
- Our formula contains additional ingredients, which enhance teeth whitening results and flavour
- See ingredient below:
- Activated Charcoal from Coconuts - Absorbs odors and impurities, immunes support and whitens teeth
- Sodium Bicarbonate - Superior cleaning and anti-microbial action
- Natural Peppermint Flavor - Natural antioxidant and taste
- Stevia - Flavor and good taste
- Both Charcoal, Baking Soda and Bentonite Clay help whiten the teeth on their own. However, our formula combination offers the best whitening results.
- Charcoal can stain grout and fabrics. Protect counters, floors and clothing before using.
- If you have crowns, caps or porcelain veneers, it’s possible that activated charcoal may stain them.
- Stop using if your teeth become sensitive