The Best Teeth Whitening Kit to Get You Started
You don’t smoke. Your wine of choice is not red. You’re a light-hearted coffee drinker at best, and you brush your teeth twice a day. And yet your teeth aren’t the beautiful white you long them to be.
Our team at Bondi Smile want to give you a helping hand.
We’re not here to replace your regular dental visits, but to give you an affordable at-home teeth whitening solution that gives you a result that is 2-8 shades whiter.
Our Teeth Whitening Starter Kit is the best way to start your journey towards brighter teeth. It’s affordable. It’s safe. It’s pain-free. It’s a bit of fun too.
If you want to get your friends involved, check out our Besties Pack and Squad pack. What’s better than spending a Friday night of teeth whitening at home with your mates? Plus, when you buy our bundle packs in sets of 2 or 4, you’ll save a lot more.
1 Teeth Whitening Starter Kit
3 x 3ml Teeth Whitening Gel Syringes
1 x LED Teeth Whitening Light
1 x Teeth Whitening Tray
1 x Instruction Manual
How to whiten your teeth with our Teeth Whitening Kit
- Clean mouth tray and dry it, then gently brush your teeth with toothpaste and rinse with water. Remove the disc of plastic that is located between the batteries.
- Attach mouth tray with teeth whitening light.
- Apply 0.5ml of Whitening Gel into each side of the mouth tray. Apply just enough to coat the frontal surfaces of your teeth to be whitened but not your gums.
- Dry your teeth with a towel and place the mouth tray over your teeth. If you feel gel has made contact with your gums, remove the mouth guard and wipe off any gel that is on your gums.
- Press the start button to enter into a 10-minute countdown.
- The light will turn off automatically at the end of the 10 minutes alerting you with an audible prompt tone. If your teeth feel fine, leave the whitening tray in your mouth for up to 40 minutes, pressing the button every 10 minutes to restart the timer.
- Take off the mouth tray from the whitening light and wash it. Rinse your mouth with warm water and gently brush your teeth. We recommend you use a desensitising toothpaste.
- Repeat these steps 3 times in the first week and then once every 3–6 weeks thereafter to maintain results.
Does our Teeth Whitening Kit work?
Our Teeth Whitening Gel contains the highest legal level of whitening formula allowed under Australian law. So yes, it will whiten your teeth. Results will vary depending on the current colour of your teeth and how many treatments you have performed. For best results, the 40 minute teeth whitening process can be repeated three times in the first week, and then once every 3–6 weeks thereafter to maintain results.
Are our Teeth Whitening ingredients safe?
Your teeth are your tools for life. So you need to look after them.
Which means you get the highest dental-grade product available for teeth whitening at home. That will produce whiter results quickly, whilst keeping your teeth healthy, and in good condition.
We want you to look after your teeth, so if you are ever uncertain of the concentration of whitening product, or what ingredients it contains, don’t use it! You can always find our product ingredients on the individual product pages. Just like below.
And always follow the product recommendations for use.
Bondi Smile Teeth Whitening Kit Ingredients:
Carbamide Peroxide (18%), Glycerin, Carbomer Xylitol, Triethanolamine, Peppermint Extract, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Juice.